You can share your opinion here

14 Comments

• Ella Studencka says:

We had the opportunity to be at a wedding party where a photo booth was one of the attractions. I can honestly say that it was the most successful and popular of all the attractions. We had so much fun, and we have lovely prints that remind us of the fun we had. Guests were queuing to use it, and I feel it’s a great idea especially for children, but even the older ones behaved like children, and we all had a good laugh together. Really great thing!!!

• Gemma Almond (Facebook) says:

Amazing, amazing, amazing! Really friendly and professional company! Made our event so much fun for the guests and us!! Very highly recommended πŸ™‚

• CeriAnn White (Facebook) says:

Best money ever spent. Loved by all at our wedding. Thank you so much for adding to the enjoyment of our special day. I will be highly recommending you. Thanks again from the new Mr and Mrs White

• Justyna Slusarczyk (Facebook) says:

Great fun, we went for friend 30th Bday and it was the best party ever! Lots of accessories and great people.Well done!

• Jennarator Read (Facebook) says:

Absolutely brilliant, had this bought for a suprise for our wedding from amazing friends. Great fun and fab people. Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to add a bit of fun to an event. Thanks to all. Love the photos x

• Emma North (Facebook) says:

Can’t speak highly enough of ArtPhotoBooth! Totally amazing!! Everyone loved it. It’s so much fun!! The biggest thank you for all your hard work and making our event so special. I’ll recommend you to everyone. Extremely professional, friendly, helpful and lots of fun. Thanks again!

• Clare Hopkins (Facebook) says:

A lovely couple who made our Daughters 11th birthday party very special. They were very patient and kind when dealing with 25 children. The children loved all the props and writing in the album that was supplied. I have been raving about them , i highly recommending artphotobooth and would use them again
    Emotikon smile

• Rachael Hamann (Facebook) says:

What amazing ,lovely people you are! – last night we had our North Bradley year 6 leaving party – your service from start to finish was brilliant – contracts set up, template for the photos organised emails or messages confirming everything -you really put our mind at ease .It’s very difficult when you book with people you don’t know as there is always a worry – will they turn up? Are they any good? – we had no need to worry at all – you arrived in good time to set up and display all the props and most of all you were fantastic with the children – THANK YOU you will go highly recommended to anyone wanting a photo booth experience.

• Jordan Banks (facebook) says:

Highly recommend ArtPhotoBooth!! We had so much fun and so did all our guests at our wedding! Will 100% book again when we have another do!! Thank you so so much Arthur you were a lovely polite guy and so was the lovely lady with you!
    Lots of Love
    Mr and Mrs Banks

• Nicole Dale (facebook) says:

We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Art Photo Booth. We had great fun at my wedding and everybody loved it. It was also reasonably priced. Artur and Beata are lovely and the booth was one of the talking points from the night!

It really added a sense of fun to our wedding night.

• Michelle Hambidge says:

Thank you!!
    Everyone loved the photo booth at our party and you were very professional. Enjoyed by all!

• Ashleigh Handel says:

I just wanted to say what a great time our guests had at our wedding reception. We were so pleased with Artphotobooth as they had provided the props to match our Caribbean theme and were very helpful. We cherish the photo album from our reception and family are still talking about it now. Definitely recommend to friends for any party!!

• Victoria says:

Thank you so much for attending our wedding. The guests in the evening had the best time in the photo booth and we’ve got some amazing memories to keep. The kids absolutely loved it, they didn’t leave it all night. It really gave the evening that extra bit of fun. Would definitely recommend you!

• Nicole Read says:

I had the pleasure of having this company at my 21st birthday party last night! They were absolutely brilliant, I would recommend them to everyone. They’re friendly, patient and happy to help with any question before the party!
    If I ever have another event I will most defiantly be contacting this company again! All my guests loved it and said how friendly they were! Especially with the little children keep wanting a turn! The guest book is one of my favourite things! Absolutely beautiful. Mine was completely full by the end of the night!
    Thank you again and I’m looking Forward to see them all online and receiving my CDs!